Gluten Free - Vegan - Delicious - No B.S.
+ 1 15 oz can of black beans
+ 1/4 c all natural peanut butter or almond butter
+ 2 tbl cocoa
+ 1/2 quick gluten-free oats
+ 1/3 c organic brown sugar
+ 1/4 c coconut flakes
+ 1/4 c coconut oil
+ 1 tsp baking powder
+ 1/2 c vegan chocolate chips + handful for after ingredients are blended.
- Preheat over to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients except a handful of chocolate chips in Vitamix or blender/food processor. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Stir in a handful of chocolate chips.
- I use a cupcake pan – rub coconut oil into each individual cupcake, I use a paper towel and rub it in my coconut oil and onto the pan. Fill each cupcake pan halfway with brownie batter. Sometimes I add a swirl of almond butter to the brownies in each cupcake.
- Bake 9-12 minutes. I check at 9 minutes with a toothpick then every minute after. You’re looking for a clean toothpick a firm sponge feel.
Nutritional Facts - yield 9 brownies -