+ 1 c Kale
+ 1 c Spinach
+ 1/2 c Pineapple/Bluebs
+ 1 tbl Flax Meal
+ Ginger Root
+ Tumeric Root
+ ADD: 1 c of Favorite Nut Milk (Cashew Milk included in kit) or Coconut Water
- Lay bag flat in the freezer overnight and 1 c of Cashew Milk.
- Empty continents of the bag into a blender. Blend until ingredients are completely blended, 2 – 5 minutes depending on the blender.
Feel free to get creative with adding fruits or additional greens. Experiment and see what you like but this is a good base for a green smoothie. Get creative, play around and find your unique Green Smoothie!
+ 1/2 c Bobs Mill Gluten Free Quick Oats
+ 1 tbl Chia Seeds
+ Dash of Cinnamon
+ Dash of Nutmeg
+ 1 c Nut Milk (I use my homemade almond or cashew milk!)
+ favorite fruit; bluebs, bananas, apples, raspberries – whatever you’re feeling.
+ favorite granola; I love love love Purely Elizbeth Granola
+ Hemp seed for added protein
+ Any variation of power/superfoods really; goji berries, cacao nibs, chia, the list goes on.
- Place all the dry ingredients into a mason jar. Shake and mix together.
- Add Nut Milk.
- Store in the fridge overnight.
- Viola perfect oats. Depending on how you like your oats, adjust milk measurements accordingly. I like my oats on the dryer side so I will sometimes only use 3/4 c of Nut Milk or just enough to cover the oats. Try different measurements to experiment and see what you like!
Benefits of Overnight Oats vs Regular Oats?
+ Easier digestion is my number one!!
+ 1 Can of Black Beans
+ 1 Handful of Cilantro
+ 2 Gloves of Garlic
+ S & P to taste
+ 1 tbl Onion Powder
+ 1 tbl Chili Powder
+ Dash of Cumin
+ Red Pepper Flakes (optional if you like it spicy)
- Each container is 2 servings for the weekend. Dip veggies into to hummus or add to the Fajita Greens Salad!
Nutritional Facts - 2 serving per jar
Yield 5 Salads
Ingredients for Meal Prep (salad x5):
+ 2 Green, Red, Yellow & Orange Bell Peppers
+ 1 Red Onion
+ 1 Buffalo Cauliflower (Seasoning: 1 tbl Cummin, 2 tbl Chili Powder, s & p to taste – optional: Franks Red Hot)
+ 1 Head of Kale
+ 1 Bin Spinach
+ 1/2 Bag of Quinoa
+ 1 Bunch Cilantro
+ 2-3 Gloves of Garlic
+ Nutritional Yeast (optional – recommend for PlantBased eaters, a great source of B12)
Meal Prep Directions:
- Preheat oven to 425 for Cauliflower.
- Get 5 + (depending on how many servings you want for meals) servings of Quinoa going on the stove top. Just follow the directions on the back of the bag of Quinoa.
- While oven preheats and Quinoa is cooking cut the entire head of cauliflower into florets.
- Throw cauliflower florets into a large bowl and toss with seasonings (I add Franks Red Hot for an extra kick but be mindful of the amount of sodium you’re adding). Mix, evenly coating all the cauli. Throw mixed cauli onto a cookie sheet covered with tin foil and place in oven for 10-15 minutes. I like mine crispy so once I start seeing browning edges I take the cauli out of the oven.
- While cauli is cooking in the oven roughly chop the peppers and onions. I use a cast iron skillet to give a nice char to my veggies and it takes out the need for oil.
- Throw all chopped veggies into cast iron. Let veggies cook for 5 minutes then add garlic, salt & pepper. Feel free to throw on any of your favorite Mexican seasonings like chili powder or cumin or just salt & pepper is fine.
Add avo, hummus or any other of your favorite fajita toppings like corn chips or fresh salsa.
Instructions for Meal Prep:
- Follow instructions below for single salad and place in 22 oz mason jar yield 5 salads.
- Eat cold – dump mason jar into a bowl.
- Eat warm – dump mason jar into a hot pan, let warm up on medium heat for 3-5 minutes.
Recipe / Nutritional Facts For Single Salad from Meal Prep Recipe
Ingredients to Construct Salad:
+ 1/2 c Green, Red, Yellow & Orange Bell Peppers
+ 1/4 c Red Onion
+ 1/2 c Buffalo Cauliflower
+ 1 c Kale (for easier digestion massage kale with coconut oil)
+ 1 c Spinach
+ 1/2 c Quinoa
+ 1/4 c Cilantro
+ 2 tbl Nutritional Yeast
Nutritional Facts - doesnt include toppings